- Upon patron request, the interlibrary loan staff may attempt to borrow materials not in the Carthage
Library's collection from other libraries. Interlibrary loan request forms may be obtained at the adult
- To cover shipping and handling expenses, the borrower will be charged a $2.00 handling fee plus the
cost of return postage for each transaction.
- Additional fees may apply as charged by the lending library.
- Overdue fees for interlibrary loan materials are 25¢ per day per item.
- Generally, interlibrary loan materials are not renewable.
- Books from the circulating collection and microfilm editions of Carthage newspapers are available for
- Microfilm of U.S. Census material is not available for interlibrary loan.
For more information,
e-mail or call us at (417) 237-7040 during library hours.